4/11/11: Budget Poll
What do you think of the budget deal House Republicans reached with President Obama and Harry Reid?
12/30/2010: 2011 Forecast
What do you think will happen to the economy in 2011?
- It will get better.
- It will get worse.
- It will mostly stay the same.
- I'm don't know.
12/19/2010: Don't Ask Don't Tell
Do you approve of the recent repeal of "Don't Ask Don't Tell"?
- Yes. If gay people are willing to serve in our military, we should let them.
- No. We shouldn't make this change during a time of war.
- Not sure. Only time will tell.
12/14/2010: Hard as Steele
Should Michael Steele stay on for another term as chairman of the GOP?
- Yes, he's done a good job.
- No, we need new blood.
- Not sure.
12/1/2010: TSA Screenings
Which would you be willing to put your family through?
- TSA screenings
- TSA pat downs
- Neither! We'll drive.
11/8/2010: Reforming Reform
Do you believe that the new Congress will be able to repeal Obamacare?
- No, but they'll make major changes to it.
- Not sure.
10/28/2010: The Final Lap
With just one week until the midterm elections, how are you feeling?
- Excited! Let's do it!
- Cautiously optimistic.
10/17/2010: Congressional Odds
Most people think that the Republicans will take back the House next month. What do you think the odds are of also taking back the Senate?
- Very likely
- Somewhat likely
- Not sure
9/20/2010: Candidate Christine
Will Christine O'Donnell win in November's general election?
- Too soon to tell
8/2/2010: Midterm Mania
The mid-term elections are getting closer. What issue is most important to you in the elections?
- Government spending
- War on terror
7/13/2010: Futball Fatigue
Now that the World Cup is over, what did you think about it?
- I loved it! Is it 2014 yet?!
- It was fun, but I'm glad it's over.
- Once the US was out, so was I.
- Soccer is dumb and boring. Who cares?!